Wednesday, April 19, 2017

How to get Assassin's Creed Bloodlines Highly Compressed for PPSSPP [116 MB]

                                                          Techno Freak
                               Blog

Welcome Back!This blog is all about Assassin's Creed:Bloodlines for android or PPSSPP only [116 MB]this game is highly compressed so that everyone can download it.
Just follow my instructions:-

Things to do!
1.Download Assassins Creed Bloodlines .CSO from here
(Click on redirect me to download and then click on download!)

2.Now Download PPSSPP Gold for free from below-

3.Now, install PPSSPP Gold and open it.
4.Now, locate the file destination where Assassin's Creed Bloodlines .CSO is saved.
And Open it.
5. For best settings Click Here
Note:-Skip the video to 2:50 Minutes

                                   Screenshots:-






Thanks to visit My Blog!!!
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Here
Hope to see you in my next blog.

5 comments: